Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Chris- Upcoming Review Schedule

So if you have not seen it yet look to the right panel that lists our pages and check out my series called Loving Bad Movies. This blog will review bad Sci-fi, Horror and Action films that range from the 1970's to 5 years ago. My goal in all of this is to create a whole collection of blogs that are all feeding into this one.

Today I also wanted to give readers a heads up on the films I will be reviewing over the next 2 months. This is a basic list of the films I plan on seeing so additional reviews may be added in.

Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World-

It's been out for a while but today is the $1.75 day at the cheap theater so I figure it's worth that.











Safety Not Guaranteed-

 I'm starting to become somewhat of a Mark Duplass fan and Aubrey Plaza is always enjoyable on Parks and Recreation, so that combined with a very intriguing premise has me super excited.      









The Dark Knight Rises-

 I am pretty upset that I wont be able to go see this opening night because I will be out of town, but I will see it the next day when I get home. Who isn't excited to see Christopher Nolan's finale to arguably the best Super Hero trilogy ever. 









The Watch-

 This looks like it could be the Summer Comedy Gem this year. I dig the premise and the cast of Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn and Jonah Hill looks like it could be a pretty good combo.










Total Recall-

   The original film is one of my all time favorites so I will see this out of respect for that. Unfortunately from what I've seen it looks like they are going for more of a thriller type feel rather than the Action/Sci-fi feel of the original. I will still probably see this opening night but this could be a big disappointment for me.








The Bourne Legacy-

I'm a huge fan of the first three and Jeremy Renner has been good in everything I've seen him in, so this is a must watch for me.










The Expendables 2-

   Probably the film I'm most excited about this Summer! JCVD as the Villain was the definite selling point for me and if you know me you know that 80's action is my thing. It has to be better than the first one!









Lawless-

  I love gangster movies and this one looks the most promising of the year. With an awesome cast featuring Tom Hardy, Gary Oldman, Shia LaBeouf and one of my favorites in Guy Pearce. This looks violent as hell which is what I'm looking for in a movie like this.








End Note-


So this is my basic schedule for reviews on here through the end of August. I'm sure their will be additions but for right now this is what it looks like.

Chris "Da Franchize" Hart  

No comments:

Post a Comment